Magento employs the MySQL relational database management system, the PHP programming language, and elements of the Zend Framework. It applies the conventions of object-oriented programming and model-view-controller architecture. Magento also uses the entity–attribute–value model to store data.
- Paste code on a file and save it inside folder
- Place this folder in /wp-content/plugins/
- Activate it using the menu plugins
- Drag the widget to the sidebar
- Fill the form and save the values .
- The content you entered will be displayed on given pages(based on the page value)
- If no value is entered for the field page url , it will show up on all pages
Pramod T P
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +91 9961313773
AJAX is not a new programming language, but a new way to use existing standards.
AJAX is the art of exchanging data with a server, and updating parts of a web page – without reloading the whole page.