delete from wp_comments where comment_approved=’trash’;
Tag Archives: Comments
WordPress Plugin Comments – PHPCodezComments
It can be used to list comments and the output can be managed from admin side
== Description ==
PHPCodez Comments lists comments . The output can be managed from the back end
1) We can restrict the number comments
2) We can enable/disable author name
3) We can enable/disable author image
4) We can enable/disable post name
5) We can enable/disable Comments
6) We can restrict the number character in author name
7) We can restrict the number character in post name
8) We can restrict the number character in comments
9) We can show/ block unapproved comments
10) We can sort the comment in ascending or descending order
11) We can list the comments randomly
12) We can exclude the comments by giving its id
13) We can set author image dimension
== Installation ==
1. Upload the plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
2. Go to the **Plugins** page and activate the plugin.
3. Go to appearance->widget area and drag the widget “PHPCodez Comments” to the widget area to have this on the sidebar .
Click here to download the plugin