mysqldump -u root -p –no-data dbname > schema.sql
Issue the queries as below
DROP TABLE TABLE_NAME;
Run the following command to disable the module
php bin/magento module:disable Algolia_AlgoliaSearch
1) Set network buffer length to a large byte number. The default value may throw errors for such large data files
set global net_buffer_length=1000000;
2) Set maximum allowed packet size to a large byte number.The default value may throw errors for such large data files.
set global max_allowed_packet=1000000000;
3) Disable foreign key checking to avoid delays,errors and unwanted behaviour
SET AUTOCOMMIT = 0;
SET UNIQUE_CHECKS = 0;
SET foreign_key_checks = 0;
4) Import your sql dump file
5) Enable foreign key checks when import is done.
SET AUTOCOMMIT = 1;
SET UNIQUE_CHECKS = 1;
SET foreign_key_checks = 1;
Add the below code
<item name="default" xsi:type="string">1</item>
: 100 will take you to 100th line
Quality Assurance involves in process-oriented activities. It ensures the prevention of defects in the process used to make Software Application. So the defects don’t arise when the Software Application is being developed.
Quality assurance (QA) is a way of preventing mistakes and defects in manufactured products and avoiding problems when delivering solutions or services to customers; which ISO 9000 defines as “part of quality management focused on providing confidence that quality requirements will be fulfilled”.This defect prevention in quality assurance differs subtly from defect detection and rejection in quality control, and has been referred to as a shift left as it focuses on quality earlier in the process i.e. to the left of a linear process diagram reading left to right
File globbing is a feature provided by the UNIX/Linux shell to represent multiple filenames by using special characters called wildcards with a single file name. A wildcard is essentially a symbol which may be used to substitute for one or more characters. Therefore, we can use wildcards for generating the appropriate combination of file names as per our requirement.
The bash shell provides three characters to use as wildcards:
- Asterisk (*) to represent 0 or more characters
- Question mark (?) to represent exactly one character
- Square brackets () to represent and match for the character enclosed within the square brackets.
Make sure that you have enough disk space in your machine
The custom option variants can not be managed in the inventry.
You can not controll if there are various custom options like color, size etc.
You have limited options like only few colors. Where as in configurable products huge number of product variation is possible.
You can not sell custom option variant separately.
It is easy to create product with custom options compare to configurable products.